Your relationship with yourself and your body is the most important relationship in your life!
Changing your reality requires you to change your relationship with yourself and your body
Often we set out to desire more self-love, a normal relationship with food and to like what we see when we look in the mirror and come to realize how badly we have thought or mistreated ourselves in the past!
One of the most powerful and intentional ways that you can hit ‘reset’ and create a loving relationship with yourself and your body is to write a letter to yourself.
This ritual is simple yet profound and I think you’ll be amazed at what comes through in your body letter!
How to write a letter to your body:💓👑
All you need to do is find a quiet space, get your journal and pen and allow yourself to ‘free flow’ a letter to your body.
Here are some examples of what you could include:
– Express an apology to your body for how you thought about her and treated her in the past – list all the BS lies you believed and were taught!
– Let your body know you’re sorry for how you’ve mistreated or neglected her in the past
– Express your intention for your relationship moving forward – what you desire to co-create together and how you consciously choose to think and act with your body being your best friend
– Let your body know how you are going to speak to her and treat her going forward
– Let your body know your new personal commitments to taking care of her
– Let your body know all the incredible things you desire to experience and enjoy with her being your best friend
– Share any sacred vows or commitments you choose to make
– Share your personal “no” list with your body. What are you not allowing your body to have to endure anymore?
– Let your body know how much you love her and appreciate her
– You can ask self-love and radical acceptance to flow to you rapidly now as you have made the commitment to become a Food & Body Freedom Queen and say yes to your soul from this moment forwards!
Have fun writing your letter to your body. This is a sacred contract and new relationship with your body that will truly change your life.
If you like, come and share yours in the support group!